Today we worked on our Jump Math book and then reviewed fro the test tomorrow. It is on rounding and estimating. Please review your workbook from pages 1010-106
Later on we did some crafts today as well as trying to finish up our weaving pouches. We will continue this tomorrow.
Our lunch was early today as we had the dress rehearsal for the Christmas Concert.
We cleaned up at the end of the day and went through the things that happened at the dress rehearsal. Remind your child to sing louder, especially at the beginning!
- Math test tomorrow
- Dress for the concert Black/White
- Concert tomorrow starting at 12:30
- Party on Friday- do you want to bring in some goodies to share?
- Videos for party?
- PE strip should be returned before Christmas so it is here in the New Year!
- Secret word today is “Merry Christmas” write it in your agenda
- Make sure you bring your agenda tomorrow!
Cheers! Ms. Kneller